Saturday, March 13, 2010

Trust (or lack thereof)

So, I had published a new post today that I felt I needed to delete. It is unfortunate that I feel as though I am unable to share everything about my journey because there are some people following my blog that I cannot trust with my personal information. One day I hope that blogspot will allow individual posts to be privatized.

In the mean time, I am happy to share the rest of my journey with anyone who follows this blog. I hope that everyone understands that this is very much a journey, but hopefully I can feel support and positivity from my followers.

2 comments:

  1. You can make the blog private, but then your friends don't see your updates. I, too, had people blog-stalking and making my life miserable. I love that you are taking this journey -- don't let anyone bring down your spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I really would like to keep the blog public because there's this small part of me that hopes maybe someone will read it an be inspired (a little selfish and probably ridiculous, but you never know!). The unfortunate part is the person I didn't want reading that post is part of my daily life, so it's kind of hard to keep them out of certain aspects... though I do try! haha

    Thanks for the support... it means so much! :)

    ReplyDelete